Premium Medical Clinic aviation medical experts ensure medical examinations for following civil aviation personnel:
- Repeated examinations for first class pilots;
- LAPL first check-up and repeated examinations for second class pilots;
- first check-up and repeated examinations for cabin crew members (GKSAL)
Check-up for receiving certificate is done in steps:
STEP 1 — receiving medical certificates from 3 specialists:
- General practicioner's issued certificate (form 027 / u) with information about status of health and illnesses
- Narcologist's certificate
- Psychiatrist's certificate, to certify no contraindications to work in civil aviation.
STEP 2 — blood and urine tests
It is recommended to do tests at Premium Medical Clinic or Laboratory on an empty stomach, at least 1-2 working days before a visit to aviation medical expert.
STEP 3 — obligatory examinations:
- X-ray examinations of the lungs and sinuses, if not already performed during the year
- Ophthalmologist's appointment if glasses or lenses are used on a daily basis
STEP 4 — first assessment of an aviation-medical expert (health examination - including spirogram, eyesight, etc.); If no additional examinations are prescribed, a health certificate is issued.
STEP 5 — in case of clinical indications - additional examinations with the appointment of an aviation-medical expert (oto-rino-larinologist, ophthalmologist, etc.).
STEP 6 — Final visit to an aviation-medical expert. Issuing the medical certificate (or opinion / refusal).
NB! Please note that we will try to organize all examinations as compactly as possible, so that all standard examinations can be done within a few hours. Therefore, please follow the above sequence of examinations – the aviation medical expert in the final round, when all the previous examinations and tests are done and results received!
First-time health inspection visit to the aviation medical specialist
Annual repeated health inspection visit to the aviation medical specialist
Visit to the aviation medical specialist
Acute visit to the aviation medical specialist
Aviation medical specialist appointment after long-term sick-list
Certificate for flight attendants
Certificate for pilots
General practitioner consultation for getting a sanitary book
Eye doctor consultation
Appointment to ENT specialist
Repeated appointment ENT doctor
Audiometry with interpretation
Otoacoustic emission (within the ENT appointment)
EKG recording and analysis