Primary care card for children
Premium Medical Clinic primary health care card for children yearlong program includes:
1. Free family doctor consultation - 12 visits a year with included:
- extended health and development check-up;
- consultations and prescription of additional examinations and laboratory tests in case of acute and chronic diseases and interpretation of results;
- required health check before vaccination, consultations regarding vaccination plan;
2. Free dental hygiene sessions for children – once a year
3. Free physiotherapist consulting children (posture testing, recommendations) – once a year
4. Day hospital services -i/v injections, inhalations, i/v infusions
5. Discount 10% for other services (with exception to dentistry)
Primary Health Care Card for Children yearlong fee: 860,00 EUR
Friendly terms for large families – free for third child if purchased for first two.
- The card can be purchased for children from 3 years of age.
- The free consultations that are ensured by the PHC card are available only at a definite pediatric and primary care specialists.
- The services of a PHC card are available only to a registered owner of an active card, showing the card during a visit at the clinic.
- The purchase price of the card is applied in the first moment of its purchase.
- Each PHC card is assigned a unique number that is attached to the owner of the card. The card can only be used by its registered owner.
- An owner of a PHC card has the right to cancel a planned consultation at a primary care specialist or to postpone it at least 6 hours before the beginning of the planned visit. If this option is not used and the client does not show up for the visit, the PHC card owner’s remaining limit of the primary care specialist’s consultations is reduced by each such case.
- Having reached the limit of the free primary care specialist’s consultations, the owner of the PHC card has the option to visit a primary care specialist for a fee, making use of the discounts ensured by the PHC card. Or the owner of the card can extend the term of the PHC card till next year before the end of the term.
- In the framework of free consultations, the primary care specialist also offers advice about the prophylactics of specific health problems. However, the framework of these free consultations does not include prophylactic examination by the proceedings of the “Health Check” programme. The “Health Check” programme is available as a separate consultation for a fee, employing the PHC card’s ensured discount.