Doctor available ON-LINE consultations
Doctor consultation online during COVID-19 outbreak
In many cases, an on-site visit to the clinic may not be possible due to the isolation of patients and / or medical staff.
An online appointment should be done in the same way as an usual one - by phone at 66011160 or 24881111, using the e-appointment button at www.premiummedical.lv, or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To use the online consultation option you must have a computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet access, as well as video and audio communication.
- When you apply for an online consultation, the Patient Registration Specialist will send you a ZOOM.US Meeting ID code and scheduled consultation start time.
- In order to take full advantage of the time allocated for consultation, few minutes before you have go to ZOOM.US and then to ‘JOIN A MEETING’ option. After that you will have to enter Meeting ID code.
- Few minutes before scheduled online consultations open the appropriate link, confirm that you want both - a video and audio connections (confirm the 'Join with video' and 'Join with audio' options).
- You will get better call quality by using a headset and an external microphone. If your computer does not have a built-in camcorder, you will need an external camera.
- Online consultations should be prepaid – the bill will be sent to you while scheduling appointment. We aspect receive from you a proof of payment before appointment.
Legal Disclaimer: When selecting this service, the customer is aware that this type of video call is not specifically tailored to the confidential flow of personalized medical information - it uses a third-party service provided by free access.